19 Jan LaHaye Recreation & Fitness Center | Campus Recreation
Does LaHaye Rec & Fit have a lost & found?
- Yes. Lost items are kept at LaHaye Rec & Fit for one week* before being moved to Montview Student Union. Items moved to Montview are kept in inventory at the ID & Campus Services office for 120 days. After 120 days, items not retrieved are donated to community-based organizations. You may visit the ID & Campus Services office in Montview Student Union, Room 1720 or contact email@example.com or (434) 582-7771.*Water bottles are disposed of after 3 business days.
How do I register for a Group Exercise class or fitness workshop?
- Registrations are done through our Membership Portal. All registrations open 24 hours in advance, and to register you must have an active LaHaye Rec & Fit membership. The LaHaye Rock Wall is also currently operating on a reservation system, and time blocks can be scheduled through the Membership Portal as well.
Who is eligible to purchase a membership for LaHaye Rec & Fit?
What are the peak hours of LaHaye Rec & Fit?
- LaHaye Rec & Fit’s peak times are Monday–Wednesday from 3-7 P.M. We recommend visiting David’s Place Fitness during this time period.
My membership is active, but my Flames Pass is not allowing me to swipe in. What do I do?
- To swipe into the facility, all participants must have an active LaHaye Rec & Fit membership and active Flames Pass. For Flames Pass troubleshooting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the ID & Campus Services Office located in Montview Student Union, Room 1720.
What are the facility policies regarding food, drink, and dress code?
- No food is allowed in LaHaye Rec & Fit unless it is pre-approved for a reservation or event. No glass bottles or unsealed containers are allowed in LaHaye Rec & Fit. Dress code policies can be found here.
Credit: Source link